This lenovo cpa-a065 laptop ac adapter is rigorously tested, meets or exceeds original lenovo cpa-a065 laptop ac adapter's specifications, brand new with 1 year warranty.
Replacement Lenovo Cpa-a065 Laptop AC Adapter
- • Model: Lenovo Cpa-a065 Ac Adapter
- • Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- • Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V (±1V Voltage allowance.)
- • Output Currect: 3.25A
- • Output Voltage: 20V
- • Power: 65 W
- • Color: Black
- • Connector: 5.5*2.5mm
- • Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- • Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
- • 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, TUV, CE , NOM, NEMKO,CCC, GOST-R, B Mark, PSB, S-Mark, S+ Mark, GS, RCM, EK Mark, BSMI
- Lenovo Cpa-a065 Laptop AC Adapter
- Lenovo Cpa-a065 Charger Power Cord(Cable)
Working with Laptop Models:
Lenovo Laptop Models:
g460, ideapad g460, ideapad y330a, ideapad y330g, ideapad y460, ideapad y460n, ideapad y460n-psi, ideapad y560at-ifi, ideapad y560dt-ise, ideapad y560p-ise, thinkcentre m72e tiny 3264-a3u, thinkcentre m72e tiny 3264-a4u, thinkcentre m72e tiny 3264-n2u, thinkcentre m72e tiny 4004-a1u, thinkcentre m72e tiny 4004-b8u, thinkcentre m92p tiny 2121-a4u, thinkcentre m92p tiny 3238-b6u, thinkcentre m92p tiny 3238-e5u, thinkcentre m92p tiny 3238-f5u, and more, Haven't found the model you seek ? try to Search it here.
Laptop Ac Adapter tips:
- Before ordering this replacement lenovo cpa-a065 ac adapter, you MUST check your laptop's input voltage and your original ac adapter's output voltage. Laptops with 18V~20V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 19V output voltage; Laptops with 15V~17V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 16V output voltage; Remember : never exceed ±1V tolerance. Using wrong output voltage adatper will damage your laptop computer.
- You can calculate your original lenovo cpa-a065 ac adapter's output Wattage [W] by multiplying the Ouput Voltage [V] by output current [Amps] i.e 20V X 3.25A = 65 Watts. You can choose a replacement ac adapter which has higher Amps than your original ac adapter's, but you can not choose an ac adapter which has lower Amps than your original ac adapter's because it can not provide sufficient power to your laptop. Adapters with higher Amps will not damage your laptop computer. The adapter's output current (Amps) and output power (watts) are maximum load ratings. Computers only draw as many amperes or watts as they need.
- Different laptops have different connectors. You need the right tip for your laptop. This is very simply to find. Basically,lenovo cpa-a065 laptop AC adapters comprise of 2 ends. One end is male power outlet. You use this end to plug into wall power outlet. The other end is called "TIP" which you will plug this tip into the "DC IN" in your laptop. Your laptop won't work on the wrong tip. You can only use the " matching Tips" Warning : DO NOT try to force wrong tip in your laptop.
All our product images are for reference only,The lenovo cpa-a065 Adapter Supply supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the Ac adapters with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those batteries manufacturers.