This lenovo pa-1900-081 laptop ac adapter is rigorously tested, meets or exceeds original lenovo pa-1900-081 laptop ac adapter's specifications, brand new with 1 year warranty.
Replacement Lenovo Pa-1900-081 Laptop AC Adapter
- • Model: Lenovo Pa-1900-081 Ac Adapter
- • Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- • Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V (±1V Voltage allowance.)
- • Output Currect: 4.5A
- • Output Voltage: 20V
- • Power: 90W
- • Color: Black
- • Relative Humidity: 5% ~ 95%RH (non-condensing)
- • Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- • Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
- • 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, TUV, CE , NOM, NEMKO,CCC, GOST-R, B Mark, PSB, S-Mark, S+ Mark, GS, RCM, EK Mark, BSMI
- Lenovo Pa-1900-081 Laptop AC Adapter
- Lenovo Pa-1900-081 Charger Power Cord(Cable)
Compatible Adapter Part Numbers:
40Y7659 , 40Y7674 , 40Y7696 , 40Y7697 , 40Y7698 , 40Y7699 , 40Y7700 , 40Y7701 , 40Y7702 , 40Y7703 , 40Y7704 , 40Y7705 , 40Y7706 , 40Y7707 , 40Y7708 , 40Y7709 , 40Y7710 , 40Y7711 , 41R0139 , 41R4493 , 42T4416 , 42T4417 , 42T4419 , 42T4420 , 42T4421 , 42T4423 , 42T4424 , 42T4425 , 42T4427 , 42T4428 , 42T4429 , 42T4431 , 42T4432 , 42T4433 , 42T4435 , 42T4439 , 42T5000 , 42T5274 , 42T5277 , 42T5282 , 42T5283 , 42T5292 , 42T5295 , 45N0068 , 92P1103 , 92P1107 , 92P1108 , 92P1109 , 92P1111 , 92P1112 , 92P1153 , 92P1154 , 92P1155 , 92P1157 , 92P1158 , 92P1159 , 92P1160 , 92P1161 , 92P1211 , 92P1212 , 92P1214 , 92P1253 , 92P1254 , 92P1255 , ACC12H , FRU 42T4417 , FRU 42T4429 , FRU 92P1157 , PA-1650-171 , PA-1900-081 , PA-1900-171 ,
Working with Laptop Models:
Lenovo Laptop Models:
n100 0768, t400 p8700, thinkpad l510, thinkpad r400, thinkpad r400 7439, thinkpad r60, thinkpad r60i, thinkpad r61, thinkpad r61e, thinkpad sl410 2842, thinkpad t410, thinkpad t410 2518, thinkpad t500 2055, thinkpad t500 2081, thinkpad t61p, thinkpad x200 7458, thinkpad x200 tablet 7449, thinkpad x200s 7469, thinkpad x201, thinkpad x60 1707, thinkpad x60 tablet 6363, thinkpad x60 tablet 6364, thinkpad x60s, thinkpad x61 tablet 7762, thinkpad x61 tablet 7766, thinkpad x61 tablet 7768, thinkpad z61p, and more, Haven't found the model you seek ? try to Search it here.
Laptop Ac Adapter tips:
- Before ordering this replacement lenovo pa-1900-081 ac adapter, you MUST check your laptop's input voltage and your original ac adapter's output voltage. Laptops with 18V~20V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 19V output voltage; Laptops with 15V~17V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 16V output voltage; Remember : never exceed ±1V tolerance. Using wrong output voltage adatper will damage your laptop computer.
- You can calculate your original lenovo pa-1900-081 ac adapter's output Wattage [W] by multiplying the Ouput Voltage [V] by output current [Amps] i.e 20V X 4.5A = 90 Watts. You can choose a replacement ac adapter which has higher Amps than your original ac adapter's, but you can not choose an ac adapter which has lower Amps than your original ac adapter's because it can not provide sufficient power to your laptop. Adapters with higher Amps will not damage your laptop computer. The adapter's output current (Amps) and output power (watts) are maximum load ratings. Computers only draw as many amperes or watts as they need.
- Different laptops have different connectors. You need the right tip for your laptop. This is very simply to find. Basically,lenovo pa-1900-081 laptop AC adapters comprise of 2 ends. One end is male power outlet. You use this end to plug into wall power outlet. The other end is called "TIP" which you will plug this tip into the "DC IN" in your laptop. Your laptop won't work on the wrong tip. You can only use the " matching Tips" Warning : DO NOT try to force wrong tip in your laptop.
All our product images are for reference only,The lenovo pa-1900-081 Adapter Supply supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the Ac adapters with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those batteries manufacturers.