Warranty & Refund Policy
- We warrant all products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship.
- We warrant our products for 1 year under normal, non-commercial use. Defective products could be replaced if returned within a year since the date of purchase. The return must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, which is to be issued upon request, and must be shipped prepaid.
- The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend the warranty period.
- For battery pack or battery related products, cell capacity depletion over time under regular use is normal, and is not an indication of defect.
- Our warranty does not extended to any products that are physically damaged or caused by operated abnormal operating or misuse or improper installation on the buyer/user’s part.
- Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the battery pack was originally purchased.
- If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. NO REFUND accepted after 30 days of receipt.
- A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery.
- This warranty does not extend to devices, such as computers or cameras that are powered by our battery packs. We shall not be responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
- All items if returned for whatever reasons must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number, which is to be issued upon request. Items returned without RMA# will delay the process or be ignored
- If you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us to obtain a RMA Number within fifteen (15) days of purchase. And products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee for NON-DEFECTIVE returns.
- Please ensure that the returned items are the ones that you purchased from us. We are not responsible for any item sent to us that is not from us.
- Returning products to us, customer must pay the return freight. Return packages by C.O.D will not be accepted.
- We are committed to protect your privacy. We will only collect your personal information for defined purposes. We do not distribute or share your personal information beyond what is strictly necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. We may share your information only with partners who adhere to our commitment to protecting your privacy. We will not sell your personal information in any manner whatsoever.
- What information do we collect? What do we use it for? When you place an order on our website, your full name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card number, and credit card expiration date will be required. The information is used to complete the transaction and help us provide better services to you.
- How do 3rd party credit card processors protect customer information? We use secure server hosted by PayPal that will encrypt all the customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. before it is sent to us. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition.
Laptop Ac Adapter tips:
- Before ordering this replacement ac adapter, you MUST check your laptop's input voltage and your original ac adapter's output voltage. Laptops with 18V~20V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 19V output voltage; Laptops with 15V~17V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 16V output voltage; Remember : never exceed ±1V tolerance. Using wrong output voltage adatper will damage your laptop computer.
- You can calculate your original ac adapter's output Wattage [W] by multiplying the Ouput Voltage [V] by output current [Amps] i.e 19V X 4.74A = 90 Watts. You can choose a replacement ac adapter which has higher Amps than your original ac adapter's, but you can not choose an ac adapter which has lower Amps than your original ac adapter's because it can not provide sufficient power to your laptop. Adapters with higher Amps will not damage your laptop computer. The adapter's output current (Amps) and output power (watts) are maximum load ratings. Computers only draw as many amperes or watts as they need.
- Different laptops have different connectors. You need the right tip for your laptop. This is very simply to find. Basically, laptop AC adapters comprise of 2 ends. One end is male power outlet. You use this end to plug into wall power outlet. The other end is called "TIP" which you will plug this tip into the "DC IN" in your laptop. Your laptop won't work on the wrong tip. You can only use the " matching Tips" Warning : DO NOT try to force wrong tip in your laptop.
All our product images are for reference only,The Adapters Supply supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the Ac adapters with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those batteries manufacturers.