This toshiba pa3083u-1aca laptop ac adapter is rigorously tested, meets or exceeds original toshiba pa3083u-1aca laptop ac adapter's specifications, brand new with 1 year warranty.
Replacement Toshiba pa3083u-1aca Laptop AC Adapter
- • Model: Toshiba pa3083u-1aca Ac Adapter
- • Input Frequency: 50 ~ 60Hz
- • Input Voltage: 100 ~ 240V (±1V Voltage allowance.)
- • Output Currect: 5.0A
- • Output Voltage: 15V
- • Power: 75 W
- • Color: Black
- • Connector: 6.3*3.0mm
- • Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- • Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ +40°C
- • 1 Year Warranty, 30 Day Money Back and Secure Online Ordering Guaranteed
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, TUV, CE , NOM, NEMKO,CCC, GOST-R, B Mark, PSB, S-Mark, S+ Mark, GS, RCM, EK Mark, BSMI
- Add To Cart.
- 60 W
- 15VDC X 4A
- Toshiba pa3083u-1aca Laptop AC Adapter
- Toshiba pa3083u-1aca Charger Power Cord(Cable)
Compatible Adapter Part Numbers:Toshiba Code:
ADP-60RH A ,
Working with Laptop Models:
Toshiba Laptop Models:
Toshiba pa3083u-1aca, and more, Haven't found the model you seek ? try to Search it here.
Laptop Ac Adapter tips:
- Before ordering this replacement toshiba pa3083u-1aca ac adapter, you MUST check your laptop's input voltage and your original ac adapter's output voltage. Laptops with 18V~20V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 19V output voltage; Laptops with 15V~17V input voltage can use our ac adapter which has 16V output voltage; Remember : never exceed ±1V tolerance. Using wrong output voltage adatper will damage your laptop computer.
- You can calculate your original toshiba pa3083u-1aca ac adapter's output Wattage [W] by multiplying the Ouput Voltage [V] by output current [Amps] i.e 15V X 5.0A = 75 Watts. You can choose a replacement ac adapter which has higher Amps than your original ac adapter's, but you can not choose an ac adapter which has lower Amps than your original ac adapter's because it can not provide sufficient power to your laptop. Adapters with higher Amps will not damage your laptop computer. The adapter's output current (Amps) and output power (watts) are maximum load ratings. Computers only draw as many amperes or watts as they need.
- Different laptops have different connectors. You need the right tip for your laptop. This is very simply to find. Basically,toshiba pa3083u-1aca laptop AC adapters comprise of 2 ends. One end is male power outlet. You use this end to plug into wall power outlet. The other end is called "TIP" which you will plug this tip into the "DC IN" in your laptop. Your laptop won't work on the wrong tip. You can only use the " matching Tips" Warning : DO NOT try to force wrong tip in your laptop.
All our product images are for reference only,The toshiba pa3083u-1aca Adapter Supply supplied by our company are compatible with certain products of manufacturers, and Any reference to products or trademarks of such manufacturers is purely for showing the Ac adapters with which our products are compatible. Besides, our company and website are neither affiliated with these manufacturers nor are the products listed in our website manufactured by those batteries manufacturers.